Privacy of Data - The Arize Promise
How Arize Protects Your Multifamily Community's Personal Data
That’s why we’ve fortified our systems with top-standard security measures, including powerful data encryption and cloud storage. With our advanced security framework in place, hackers and identity thieves will find it next-to-impossible to penetrate your resident database. We also manufacture our hardware with security in mind – for example, our smart locks are ANSI grade 2, meaning they’re far more secure than most of the locks found in residential communities.
Zigbee 3.0 Device Communication
A local mesh network insulates resident information from theats, and devices relay data to one another in small-and-secure chunks.
- Local area mesh network for devices (more secure than traditional Wi-Fi)
- Frame counting that prevents data transmissions from being intercepted
- Over-the-air (OTA) communications that automatically update devices for maximum security
- Data packet encryption that keeps information protected
- Random key generation that blocks well-known keys from accessing data
Encrypted Cloud Communication
All resident information passes through our rigorously-designed data transmission protocols, making it nearly impossible for the third parties to access.
- We follow rigorous data transmission protocols:
- Hypertext Transfer Protocol Secure (HTTPS)
- Secure Sockets Layer (SSL)
- Transport Layer Security(TLS)
- 128-bit Advanced Encryption Standard (AES)
- 1024-bit Rivest-Shamir-Adleman (RSA) Algorithm
- End-to-end encryption that blocks third parties from reading/modifying private data
Cloud Storage and Computing
- Cloud infrastructure built on industry-trusted Amazon Web Services (AWS) platform
- Same platform trusted by hospitals and government agencies
- Dedicated staff authorized to only one set of data at a time
- Daily system-wide backups that prevent unexpected data loss
- Adherence to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Cloud server hosted in the United States
Our identity protection framework prevents your residents’ information from being compromised.
- App doesn’t store any account information locally
- Prompts encourage users to change their passwords frequently
- Passwords hard to breach (must be 8 characters and contain a number, lowercase letter, and uppercase letter)
- Two-factor authentication shields account info with multiple verification layers
- System automatically logs out after a period of inactivity to prevent unauthorized access